Monday, December 11, 2006

Dude. Fun christmas party.. (my Kenya fundraiser) Saturday night. The photos are few and ridiculous.. why is it, no one thinks to take photos until the night has pretty much degenerated? I am going to attempt to upload a little video footage!

No.. i lack the technological talent.

I'll upload my pics on flicker instead.. though who ever took them was clearly smitten with only Sam, Dave and John.
For those of you kind enough to make donations.. my VSO cards arrived just in the nick of time for thank you notes. And they are rather lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh brenda...looks like i truly missed out on a great party. sad day for me. haven't been on this thing for a while and i was excited to see the shout out to the head lamp, after all it was part of my kenyan persona. glad you bought one, hope you have as much fun as i ALWAYS did with mine...miss ya....tamara