Thursday, April 12, 2007

I went to see a psychic medium today.. I last went in February 2006 so it was enlightening to consider the difference in readings. I will have to pull out the tape from that session and listen to them back to back. To be fair.. my reading was less interesting than the psychic invasion of my loved ones. Ha. I already know mostly what is going on with me, it is the others.. But this is neither the time nor place for those stories.

Saw Becky today for lunch and Kate for dinner. How lovely. What wonderful friends. I also spent a considerable amount of time roaming around Covent Garden and it brought back this amazing day/night I had in London with Kate and Liz when we were about 17. It was a true all nighter where we arrived home from the bars barely in time to get our cab to the airport to meet Kate's parents and head to Corfu for 2 gorgeus weeks. Bliss. It definitely ranks within the top 10 nights of my life for various reasons, but the amazing thing is, just thinking about it transports me back to the way i felt at that time, having just graduated from high school, having untangled myself from the web of Mike Boger and knowing that I had 6 weeks in Europe with wonderful friends before starting college. Infinite possibilities.

I have been sitting in Melissa's apartment working on my training manual all week. Like somewhat of a recluse really. But tomorrow I move on.. soon. b x

No comments: