Monday, January 22, 2007

While I am here on internet.. I went to meet with the Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) today.. they do very very cool work. I will not however be there on a regular basis I sadly informed them. I just can't be. Until I work out the full realm of my responsibilities at least. APDK are located in the "Russian" or the Provincial hospital and have a relatively large physio and occupational therapy team as well as workshops for orthopedics. They also have cleft palate teams that come through this site and another hospital closer to Nairobi. I will work out what goes on with referral and follow up at some point in the near future. I know they also have a list of patients for me.

I bought cool cool in the school material for curtains today. And attempted.. note the word attempted to open a bank account. b xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letting you know that I have saved 2006 into a very very large word document. I will put it onto disc for you - am also testing how to comment. Love H

Anonymous said...

Tehnology is a wonderful thing. For those who are interested Google Earth will take you right into Kisumu - Bren we just need some directions - to find your compound on our computer screens! Then you can stand out the front and give us a big wave!! ox